Ashfield Engage is a leading provider of outsourced commercial and medical services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
As part of our recruitment team you are the Ashfield ambassador for our clients, candidates and employees.
You will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to source high quality medical and/or commercial professionals, ensuring a first-class recruitment experience for both clients and candidates. The Ashfield Engage Recruitment team is the ‘heart’ of our business, a great place to work, with a culture of consistently exceeding expectations, supporting each other and having fun whilst doing it.
Your main tasks:
· Liaise with clients, hiring managers (intern and extern Ashfield) to discuss the right profile, onboarding conditions, application procedure, follow up and organization of candidate interviews.
· Sourcing/headhunting talent by using the different media for job postings, perform screenings, interviews and assessments, write reports/feedback and maintain candidate database, create feedback report to send to client/hiring manager.
· Organize and host junior selection days, participate in career fairs or other recruitment events.
· Negotiate and facilitate the offer between client, Ashfield and your candidate; develop contract process internally (outsourcing contract), onboarding new hires.
* Positive mindset and teamplayer!
* Client and candidate friendly with a strong commercial spirit.
* Hands-on and proactive approach.
* Minimum bachelor’s degree.
* First experience as medical representative and/or commercial or recruitment role in a service company can be a plus.
* Strong language skills: Dutch, French and English both verbally as in writing.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse. This position is office based (Zaventem) with the possibility of home work.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
We offer you a permanent contract including extra-legal conditions and a company car.
Interested in being part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team ready to go the extra mile for each other? Please send us your cv and motivation at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap. You can always contact Bianca Goossens on 02 233 39 43 for more information.