JD Sports is the market leader in England when it comes to Sport Fashion items and is known as ''King of Trainers'' because of its exclusive sneaker collection. Worldwide top brands such as Nike, Adidas and North Face are combined with own brands such as Supply & Demand, McKenzie, Cabrini and Pink Soda Sport. JD Sports has 27 stores in the Netherlands and 15 stores in Belgium and also penetrates the European market with stores in France, Germany, Spain. Italy, Denmark and Sweden. International growth does not stop in Europe; the step to Asia had already been taken with stores in Malaysia and Australia.
JD Sports is continuously growing, so do you want to be a part of our organization? Then apply immediatly!
As a Parttime Sales Assistant, you and your team are the strength of one of our JD Sports stores in Zaventem (Brussels Airport). You will be trained to become a specialist in the footwear, textile and/or stock department. With your effort you ensure a sleek store according to the JD guidelines. You supply the store, provide the products with labels, ensure correct discounts and add-ons, and place the best-selling products in the right place in the store. Your customer service is high class and in combination with offering the kiosk and maintenance products you will achieve your sales targets. With your efforts for the customer, you not only achieve your own targets, but you are partly responsible for the success and growth of your store and team.
- Flexible during our opening hours 05:30 (AM) - 21:00 (PM);
- Be fluent in English or other international languages;
- You share our passion for sneakers and fashion;
- You have good sales and customer service skills;
- You are outgoing, confident and a teamplayer;
- As a person you are driven to achieve sales targets and can perform well under pressure;
- You want to get the best out of yourself en want grow within our organization.
Salary and Benefits
- A challenging job at the largest Sports Fashion retailer in the world;
- Many growth opportunities for further personal development;
- A contract for 0H. Zo you'll be working whenever you are available;
- Working in a pleasant team with a good working atmosphere;
- A competitive salary;
- Staff discount on the entire collection.