For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Process Manager.
Translate business requirements into functional specifications and non-functional requirements.
Guide the development process & manage the supplier.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the business requirements & processes
- Translate these into creative & simple solution designs by constructing conceptual data and functional models using modeling tools
- Train the Quality Assurance team and the Operations Team and provide a qualitative hand-over
- Create clear & structured documentations for the users, development teams and testers
- Explain the solution to the development team and guide them through the development cycle
- Write test cases from a system and business perspective to verify that all requirements are incorporated into the solution
- Report on project status & identify potential risks
- Train the quality assurance and operations team and provide a qualitative hand-over
What makes the job challenging?
- Broad and generic knowledge of the processes linked to Radio Access Network domains, containing a basic understanding on the technical aspects and a larger understanding of all surrounding processes (Project management, RfQ’s, financials, technical planning,….) requiring organizational skills and understanding of the dynamics of a medium size corporation
- Very diverse stakeholders. Need to be able to interact at Managing Director level as well as technical specialist level.
- The need for creativity and problem-solving skills. The process manager will also interact with the stakeholder to potentially debug situations which are blocked.
- Excellent communication skills and team player attitude are required to conduct the mission. Ability to keep an helicopter view and provide the right message in a simple and straightforward way
What makes the job attractive?
- Being the central focus point of the evolution of a new project, accessing and influencing the decisions and progress on processes leading to an efficient organization which just started.
Degree & Experience:
- 10y experience in analysis and design within a complex Telecoms environment
- At least 5y relevant experience within (mobile) network.
- Telecom protocols (SS7, SIP, Diameter, SOAP, REST)
- Agile (Scrum) Development principles
- Test automation & scripting skills
- Platform specific knowledge
- Standing alone
- Dealing with ambiguity
- At ease with higher management
- Strategic agility
- Analytical & assertive
- Solution oriented & creative
- Customer centric
- Assertive & curious
- Good communicator who values collaboration with others
- Fluent English