JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 2500 stores all over the world. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 28 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
Being responsible for advising, guiding and facilitating all Belgium located stores within the HR field and build a structured team and administration process together with the HR assistant which you will be motivating and managing. You represent one voice to the business for HR, linking HR experts to the people needs of the department and work closely together with the Retail Sales Team and act as first point of contact. The key responsibilities are:
- Act as first point of contact for retail management and sales management;
- Working on personnel tools and implementing such as annual evaluations, contributing and working together with the training team to setup a training programme;
- Working on different HR-projects such as implementing new HR tools and systems, creating a staff handbook and updating the employment regulations;
- Optimizing and monitoring the execution of administrative processes such as writing job descriptions, drawing up a staff handbook;
- Responsible for personnel care as absence registration and guidance, performance processes, exit interviews, various interviews;
- Drafting, analyzing, understanding and transmitting HR and management information;
- Performing operational HR tasks such as applying and advising on working conditions (CP311), recording and managing all relevant information;
- Responsible for the Social Elections which need to take place every 4 years;
- Organizing and attending the Works Council and CPBW meetings to after advice and inform the wider business on certain action points;
- Monitoring social and legal obligations both in the stores as for the head office and keeping up to date with employment legalisation and best practices;
- Managing disputes and other legal cases;
- Give legal advice to the employees of the head office and the stores;
- Inspire and challenge the HR team to reach their potentials and work closely together with the team in Aalsmeer;
- Several assignments which may vary and evolve according to the activities and the company needs;
- Conduct HR audits to ensure policies and rules are being adhered.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Has several years of experience in the broad HR profession;
- Has sufficient knowledge and experience to quickly integrate and render – both within our department and within our fast-growing (retail) organization;
- You offer added value to the team in ambition, result orientation, retail experience and "love" for communication;
- Is analytically and numerically sharp. This translates into follow-up actions, procedures and/or policies. Of course, you have good planning and organization skills and coordinate well with your colleagues.
- Speaks the following languages: French, Dutch and English;
- Is able to work in Brussels;
Moreover, you are ambitious, proactive, customer-oriented, careful and looking for cooperation with your colleagues!
Do you have 4-5 years of work experience within the HR field, and are ready for your "next step" in your career? Then we are looking you!
Salary and Benefits
A fantastic challenge, a particularly enjoyable working atmosphere and nice colleagues. It is the ideal job with a lot of (own) responsibility when you are ready for the next step in your career and fits within the dynamic world of retail! You get the freedom to work in every store within the Belgian market, but also once a month in Aalsmeer (The Netherlands). Your permanent workplace is in Brussels but you are not bound by this. In addition to your salary, you will receive excellent benefits, such as: staff discount, meal vouchers, a 13-month, eco vouchers and various staff facilities.
Are you the one we are looking for? Then respond directly via the button below and motivate your application and upload your CV or pitch yourself in a video!
Salary indication: €3500 - €4000, determined on the basis of experience and background.