We are looking for a Mainframe/IBM Technical designer to work in the context of "Customer Communication":
What communication is sent to which clients via which channels, alerting to clients, make communication visible in the
clients archive, campaign, bank mail management,....
There are a multitude of innovative projects for the Bank, and therefore there is almost always a (significant) impact in
Customer Communication Management
There are some pending activities that will give you the opportunity to use all your abilities.
Are you highly interested in this domain and are you ready for a professional challenge?
The technical designer should not only participate to set up and manage the technical architecture of computer applications in a certain functional or technical domain.
On the one hand the technical architect should manage the relationship with other technical and banking areas and, on the other hand, maintain the strategy and the overall vision on this subject.
Finally, the technical designer should also control with regards to the respect of the architecture in order to not only provide a high-performance, stable and future-oriented technical architecture, but also to promote an optimal and efficient use of the IT infrastructure.
You are a senior (10y+ exp) who is able to:
- Draft and/or refine the technical analysis of large IT systems in order to meet the functional IT needs of clients, as set out
in the functional analyses.
- Be able to understand and to criticize the functional requirements in order to build an adequate and performant technical
- Elaboration and execution of test designs.
- Follow up of bug fixing processes to deliver a highly qualitative product.
- Provide support & consultancy to development team.
- Respect scope, budget, quality & timing.
- Online & Batch/JCL
Dutch, English, French mandatoty