Our customer in the telecom sector is expecting a higher workload.
Therefore they want to reinforce the team with an additional resource: a BI Engineer with skills in SQL coding and ideally experience in direct marketing campaigns & customer targeting.
He/she will be part of the “Campaign Operations” team within the Business Intelligence department that is responsible for the development of direct marketing target lists.
• Discuss with marketing the target group they want to contact for their direct marketing actions (retention, acquisition, winback) and give advice on selection possibilities based on available data.
• Translate the customer targets into data requirements in order to prepare and script the customer target files via SQL coding and UNICA campaign tool.
• Knowledge of the UNICA campaign tool is a plus, but not required upfront: learn on the job and internal training will be a first important aspect of the job.
• Respect & apply contact rules for e-mailings, outbound calls, sms and push notification campaigns.
• Deliver the target files to the call center or sales (they will contact the customers based on your input)
• Report on & pro actively follow up with marketers on issues in order to guarantee on time & correct delivery of final campaign target files
Background & Skills:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in experience (economics, marketing, IT …).
• Experience in an analytical business environment through internship or first professional experience.
• Strong coding skills in SQL (to be used in a business context)
• Basic knowledge of BI tools, databases & datawarehouse as a plus
• Knowledge of UNICA campaign tool is also a plus (learn on the job – training foreseen)
• Analytical skills - familiar with relational databases – likes to work with data – likes to work in a direct marketing context
• Dynamic, entrepreneurial, self-starter, stress resistant, pro-active and fast learner profile.
• Strong communication skills & result oriented
• Be able to translate marketing requirements in correct target files
• English is mandatory. Dutch and/or French is a plus.