JD Sports is the UK's leading supplier of Sport Fashion articles and is known as the "King of Trainers" for its exclusive trainer collection. Global top brands like Nike, North Face and Adidas are combined with own brands like Supply & Demand, McKenzie, Carbrini and Pink Soda Sport. JD Sports has 15 shops in Belgium and 30 shops in the Netherlands and is also penetrating the European market with shops in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Denmark & Sweden. International growth does not stop in Europe; the step to Asia has already been made with shops in Malaysia and Australia.
JD Sports is continuously growing, so do you want to be part of it? Then apply directly!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Store Manager for JD Sports Brussels Rue Neuve. Are you driven and do you want to focus on increasing sales? Do you manage your team to create an optimal shop image and increase customer and service orientation and can you also optimize stock and logistics processes? Then you are the Store Manager we are looking for!
- You are responsible for the overall operation of your shop;
- Achieving optimal sales results in accordance with the set targets and guidelines;
- You coach and motivate your team on customer and service orientation;
- You are responsible for carrying out a good and correct shop presentation (visual merchandising) in accordance with the guidelines;
- You are responsible for training, motivating, enthusing and informing your team so that they can develop as well as possible.
- Challenging job at one of the largest Sports Fashion retailers in the world;
- National and international career opportunities;
- Employee discount on all brands of JD Group;
- Market conform salary which you can supplement with a bonus;
- Online learning platform;
- Pension plan.
Salary and Benefits
- Demonstrable management experience in retail (minimum 3 years);
- You are able to speak the French, Dutch and English languages;
- A strong personality who can cope well with working under pressure;
- Flexible, a real team player and immune to stress;
- Critical and result-oriented;
- Loves the challenge of achieving set goals;
- Qualities such as leadership, customer and service orientation and good commercial skills.