We are looking for a Security Solution Architect
In that role, you will be responsible for drawing up the appropriate cyber and physical security measures for the application, infrastructure and data landscape, based on the security/system requirements and corporate policies to protect our companies assets.
You will work on roadmap and projects related to a suite of security solutions.
You will work in collaboration with Enterprise Security Architects, Domain Architects, Technical experts, as well as the different security stakeholders (Security Governance, Security Management, Incident Response).
• Translating new security initiatives into project end-to-end architecture and roadmap taking into account the companies target architecture and non-functional requirements
• Analysing and designing the potential paths forward for projects affecting our security eco-system
• Designing solutions, taking into account functional and non-functional requirements such as availability, performance, scalability and security
• Documenting your architecture and designs, creating the necessary supporting artefacts (drawings, etc.) to communicate and create buy-in with the various stakeholders
• Documenting architectural decisions
• Identifying risks, and proposing and elaborating mitigating measures.
Are you passionate about technology and security?
Do you have a can-do attitude?
Then you’ll fit in perfectly with us.
• You have an IT or Security Master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
• At least 5 years’ experience in one or more of the following security domains: Identity & Access Management/Governance, Privileged Access Management, Public Key Infrastructure, Security Monitoring. THIS IS ONE OF TH EMOST IMPORTANT ITEMS
• At least 5 years’ experience in IT architecture/design
• You design solutions, taking into account the customer’s needs and the risks to the organization
• You are good at identifying security flaws/risks in IT solutions and know how to mitigate these
• You have strong communication skills and are able to convince others by your involvement, assertiveness and knowledge
• You dare to take decisions in complex situations
• You are a problem solver, focused on simplicity and efficiency
• You speak English fluently; knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus