For our customer we’re looking for a talented Agile Coach.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Our client is currently looking for an Agile Coach (Ducth, French and English) to take on the role of the team's motivation and delivery Scrum Master to assure business and project continuity for the ongoing business.
Your main objective will be to train, develop & improve general knowledge and ability to perform better in a defined task as defined per company standards.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities :
- Help enhance personal/technical strengths and competences of the team
- Help organize personal/company performance plan
- Analyze and understand strengths and weaknesses of the situation in order to define an improvement plan to be implemented by the team(s)
- Critically assess the situation and help define priorities
- Develop effective coaching plans
- Communicate with clients to understand their goals and ambitions
- Assist clients to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals
- Assess the strengths of individuals/teams and teach them to use them effectively
- Guide clients in learning to complete tasks
- Help in the development of motivation and skills
- Provide coaching in effective specific techniques
- Monitor and evaluate progress of the client/team/individual
- Keep records and documentation and prepare appropriate reports
Non-Technical profile requirements :
- Strong tracking, coordination and project development skills
- Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations and quality plan
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Leadership skills compatible with over 5 years of professional experience
- Very good Coaching & training skills
Your language skills :
- Dutch, French and English
Methodology/Certification requirements :
- Master Degree or equivalent through experience.
- Expert knowledge of Agile - Scrum methodology
Technical profile requirements :
- Very good knowledge of IT Project Management
- Basic knowledge of software development and it's phases particularities