READY FOR A REAL CHALLENGE ?
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, proactivity and personal growth. As a Business Development Representative, you will need to make use of your hunting, analytical and negotiation skills to acquire new customers. You will engage with companies all over the EMEA to understand, analyse their requirements & present them with the right solution to help digitalize and improve day-to-day operations. In addition to that, you will be in contact with key decision makers from different sectors on a daily basis.
Today, we have a team of 100 sales professionals who thrive on working hard in a fast-paced industry. Within this dynamic environment, we foster an enjoyable, friendly, and supportive atmosphere that contributes to our success. At Odoo, our core values revolve around hard work, independence, initiative, proactivity, knowledge, and flexibility. As a member of our team, you will have direct interaction with a diverse range of companies, ranging from small independent businesses to well-established corporations. Your role will advising these companies on the digitization of their operations through personalized demonstrations of their business flows. Additionally, your negotiation skills will play a crucial role in acquiring new customers and cultivating long-lasting relationships with them.
However, your responsibilities extend beyond sales, you will also be responsible for nurturing client relationships and ensuring the smooth implementation of our solutions for a period of 9 months, taking care of follow-ups and ensuring everything runs seamlessly.
- Become an expert at using Odoo and acquire technical/functional knowledge
- Handle the entire sales cycle and build long-term relationships
- Receive inbound leads, initiate first contact & qualify business requirements
- Analyse & understand SME's needs, activities, business flows and challenges + identify pain points and help SMEs who are unsatisfied with their current tools
- Provide potential customers with a tailor made demonstration, pitch Odoo Management Software & the pricing
- Do the negotiation & the closing part
What's great about the job
- Opportunities to develop personal network with decision makers/C levels from different industries and build up industry knowledge
- Interesting & evolving product with a large application scope: CRM, Accounting, E-commerce, Inventory, HR, Project,...
- Direct contact with the customer from initial contact to closing
- No cap on commissions
- Amazing colleagues, open company culture, great location & work environment
- Strong business knowledge & curiosity
- Genuine interest in IT & software
- Languages : English + French
- Analytic vision & fighting spirit
- Strong relational & negotiation skills
- Good organizational skills
- Work permit for Belgium
What we value
- Able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- Open-minded & able to change with agility
- Quick & autonomous learner
- Entrepreneur mindset & not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
- Positive attitude & solution oriented
Nice to have
- Business degree or related background
- Previous experience in Sales or Consultancy ( 1 to 3 years )
- Previous experience in IT sector
- Overachiever spirit & hard worker
- A third language is always welcome