- Market leader with more than 750 employees
- Expert in the field of digital transformation
RICOH IS MUCH MORE THAN PRINTERS - JOIN THE NEW RICOH DIGITAL SALES TEAM
Ricoh is a global technology company specialized in office imaging equipment, production printing solutions, document management systems and IT services.The company is renowned for the quality of its technology, the exceptionally high level of customer service and sustainability initiatives. Under the slogan “imagine. change”. Ricoh helps companies transform / digitalize the way they work and mobilize the collective imagination of its employees.
The Major Account Manager, Commercial & Industrial Print Group (MAM, CIPG) primary responsibility is to own and drive the development of account strategies and field sales execution for defined vertical market accounts in the BELUX that require RICOH CIPG's complete suite of products and services.
The defined strategic vertical markets include but are not limited to Graphic Communications or Print Service Providers, Higher Education and Healthcare.
The MAM, CIPG will be directly responsible for the achievement of the total revenue plan including hardware, software and services for the defined key account base or territory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive awareness and consideration of RICOH as a credible provider of production solutions and services that can favourably impact the core business of the defined key strategic vertical market accounts in the BELUX.
- Drive customer share of wallet by providing a single point of accountability for all production solutions including hardware, software, professional services and consulting for the customer.
- Develop the sales strategy and matrix manage the collective sales resources assigned to the account including local GC-Sales Executives, Production Specialists, Continuous Feed Sales Specialists, Software Specialists and other key personnel required to secure contracted services with the customer.
- Consult the customer with a high degree of industry and vertical expertise. Commit the necessary time to be successful in forming executive level relationships.
- Maintain a high profile within the account.
- Build customer relationships with business "influencers" throughout the organization.
- Close collaboration with the European CIP team.
- Bachelor degree required, Master's Degree preferred or equivalent experience in related field
- Trilingual Dutch, French, English
- 10 years selling and/or operations experience with a minimum of 5 years strategic and solution selling experience to high-level executives in the defined strategic vertical market space
- Proven track record in sales and management of Major, National or Global Accounts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Winning spirit
OFFER & ADVANTAGES
An attractive package including fixed salary, sales commissions, bonuses and extralegal benefits.
- Company car and fuel card
- Internet package
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Additional extralegal pension
- Hospital insurance
- Accident private life insurance
- Benefits related to the CP200 (eco-checks, vacation pay, 13th month)
- Wide training offer
The ability to evolve in an innovative and market-leading company.